Club Red is a networking group of professionals in their twenties and thirties who are a team of ambassadors in the community for Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids. Not only does this group raise awareness for our organization and educate the community about our mission and programs, it also raises important funds to support programming offered here.
What Club Red Does
- Network with other Young Professionals passionate about Gilda’s cancer and grief emotional health support program
- Serve members at the clubhouse
- Attend Gilda’s Club events
- Volunteer in the community
- Act as a Gilda’s Club Ambassador
Interested in joining?
Contact Mitch Neubert, Donor Relations Manager at email@example.com or 616.453.8300, ext. 111.