Join Us! Gilda’s Givers – A Monthly Giving Club
When you join Gilda’s Givers, you help to put smiles on faces and laughter back into the lives of children, adults and families on a cancer or grief journey. Whether it is someone facing an unexpected diagnosis of any type of cancer or grieving the death of someone in their life due to any cause. Gilda’s Club provides the emotional support needed when facing some of life’s toughest challenges. Gilda’s Club provides a place for people to gather, learn, share and even laugh together. Our free program includes over 300 monthly activities including support groups, workshops and social events. While there is no charge to Gilda’s Club members, programs have an average cost of $35 per individual visit. Thanks to the generous support of our community, we are able to provide free support to all who need it. And, because we are entirely funded by charitable gifts, we rely on our supporters to give generously and to give regularly. And so we ask you to consider joining the Gilda’s Givers – A Monthly Giving Club. If you would like to become a Gilda’s Giver, please complete the registration form and mail it in, send your completed form to email@example.com, or complete the online process.
How It Works:
- Complete the registration form and mail it in or email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your credit card or checking account will be auto-billed on the 15th of every month (or closest business day)
- Receipts will be mailed each January detailing the amount you’ve given over the course of the previous calendar year for tax deduction purposes.
- You may choose to stop your gift at any time by simply notifying us. Your gift will auto renew on an annual basis.
- For those who prefer to do so, you can also send in a check monthly. Make a note of that and we’ll mail you 12 giving envelopes to use over the course of the upcoming year.
A few special perks include:
- The great feeling of supporting a very worthy cause in an easy and efficient way!
- Window clings. One for the car and one for the house! Or wherever you’d like to put them – we appreciate your support and hope you proudly show it off to our community.
- Invitation (two per household) to an exclusive Gilda’s Club annual gathering.
- Membership in Red Door Society (individuals who contribute $1,000 or more annually).